Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Racing - Wincanton 10th Jan

Wincanton 2:40
Opera De Coeur 11/8
Mister Quasimodo 9/4
Aztec Warrior 7/2

Tricky really, even with the two non runners. Everything says to me Opera De Coeur should win this given the allowance against two horses under penalty. Aztec is also one of Henrietta's and that stable's off-limits right now. But most of the shrewd judges I take seriously are totally opposed to Opera, and all on Quasimodo. Think this is going to cost me to go against them but here goes nothing.

Opera De Coeur 6pts win at 7/4

and more alarmingly.

Three Star bet 5% at 7/4

1 comment:

  1. Shrewdies were right (and they ddin't win either!).

    I haven't exaactly come back firing from my xmas break - I was well on top of things till then, think the break may have lost me some ground.

    ReplyDelete