Thursday, April 08, 2010

Thursday 8th April

My get rich quick doubles for the weekend's big events:
Kim/Poulter/Casey
doubled with
Dream Alliance/Maljimar/Hallo Bud

As for the Masters - the last time Tiger Woods was 6/1 was the 2006 Open. I remember it well because everyone was against him, and we made a small killing. I'll aim to do the same again.

Then I'll fritter away money on the likes of Kevin Na!


Today at Aintree.

Nick Mordin is all over Possol today. Can't see it myself, but he has made me think the place portion of the each way, or betting without Big Bucks, or the bottom half of a forecast might have some legs, with a weak field outside the favourite.

I can miss Imperial Commander and Pigeon Island at the prices (and Barizan) having filled my boots last time. The one horse I will give one last chance to at big odds is Pistolet Noir in the last, though Nick Williams does look to have done a good bit of business there! Speaking of him, I'll stay with Me Voici.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous10:09 AM

    Golf bets looking good ,Toots! Don't get on Kevin Na yet-think he probably needs to win a smaller event first.......

    John

    ReplyDelete