Thursday, June 17, 2010

Thursday 17th June

Two nice priced second places yesterday - not that I was each way !

The Gold Cup has me looking at outsiders.
Bannaby, Purple Moon and Darley Sun would all have chances better than their odds suggest to my eyes. Forecasts maybe.

Prior to that let's do three £10 trebles hoping to put us in position A
Dinkum Diamond/Principal Role and the above three.


And I'm sure you're desperate to know which golfers to avoid this week.
I simply can't let Woods go unbacked at 10/1 and have added Dustin Johnston and KJ Choi to the mix.

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:00 PM

    Well done with KJ,Toots. Glad you are over your Kevin Na phase!

    John

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Kevin and I had to have a parting of the ways - though to be fair, he was profitable, and that without winning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't suppose Dustin's going to rescue my Ascot losses is he?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now that's a choke! At least I didn't have to stay up all night. Or beyond 11pm even!

    ReplyDelete