Thursday, October 28, 2010

Back to Basics

Oh well, trading didn't work out.

The problem was it's so bloody boring. My patience and discipline couldn't cope with it, plus I found myself hating the very sports that made me a professional gambler in the first place.

So, that's me full-circle. After 10 years I'm going right back to the start and settling on being a Saturday Gambler all over again. Hopefully that way, I'll get back to enjoying it, and enjoying the sports I'm betting on, and who knows get back to the sort of success that set me on the journey in the first place. The only down-side is having to go back to the corporate world, though even that should make me appreciate my free days more..

So, if anyone stumbles by seeing if I'm still posting, I'll put some good old-fashioned bets up on Saturdays and big race days, for the fun of it...

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous5:28 PM

    Look forward to it - Best of luck .Jonah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:53 PM

    Good luck in whatever you do, full time punting is a hard job and not that glamourous lifestyle many think it is. It also defo takes away the enjoyment of the game and its turns into too much into a daily grind more associated with a standard job

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9:00 AM

    Great to see you back,Toots! Hope you have success and enjoyment.
    John

    P.S Kevin Na sends his best wishes.......

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous9:33 AM

    Great to have you back,Toots !

    Kevin Na sends his best....

    John

    ReplyDelete