Friday, January 06, 2006

Celebrity Big Brother

There was a time when the bookies were clueless on reality TV. I once spent almost an entire night tabbing through all the bookmakers and taking advantage of all their massive differences of opinion.

Now they just wait for the betfair market to settle down and reflect that. The betfair market itself is amazingly more mature also. Last night the odds almost totally reflected my own tissue within about ten minutes of the programme ending.

I'll put up the bets I had:

Chantelle 3pts win at 20/1 (of course she has to stay in past Sunday, but if she does that's an easy trade. I won't trade/hedge on this blog, but that will be my strategy in reality).

Any Other 3pts at 20/1 (exactly the same as above)

Maggot 6pts win 5/1. BB seem to have gone out of their way to find replicas of previous winners. They may have one in Maggot, whoever he is.

1 comment:

  1. Chantelle canters to an easy win. Sometimes I wish I didn't trade so much - I'm experimenting for a season on golf betting with half bets subject to hedging and half not to see how the land lies.

    Big points profit for the blog though!!

    ReplyDelete