Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Golf - Sony Open

Appleby looks very short to me and I'll be place laying him. However, laying won't form part of this blog.

The prices have led me to:
Atwal 1pt place at 25/1
Van Pelt 1pt place at 18/1
Kenny Perry 1pt each way at 33/1
Billy Mayfair 1pt each way at 100/1

Atwal 1pt best rest of world player each way at 40/1.

8pts staked - I may add some match bets later.


Update on Celebrity Big Brother:
This may be time to sell the Chantelle bet - either for a free bet (which I have done) or take a profit. Anyone wanting a new bet could do a lot worse than Pete Burns who actually looks to have the personality for 2nd or 3rd if not a win.


Running totals for blog:
Total points out: 122
Total returns: 128.05
Returns %: 105%
Running on: (inc above): 31pts


No comments:

Post a Comment