Monday, April 17, 2006

Bank Holiday Monday - football

I've only just managed to price these up, and so have missed quite a few prices. This seems the start of the silly season. You'll see that virtually all of my games involve teams who supposedly need to win. Some of the prices are gobsmacking. I had Charlton at around Evens, and Middlesborough not much longer.


Charlton 5pts beat Portsmouth 13/8

Middlesborough 5pts beat West Ham at 13/8

Bolton (away) 5pts beat West Brom at 21/10

Cardiff (away) 5pts beat Crewe at 12/5

Derby 5pts beat Hull at 6/5

Southampton 5pts beat Millwall at 10/11


I just missed the prices on Barnsley and Bristol City so will just watch those.

2 comments:

  1. Charlton, Middlesborough and Southampton give us a decent enough profit on the day. Good job for last minute bets.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi.

    I priced Wigan/Villa - 40-30-30, so can see where you're coming from. Seem to have missed the bigger prices on Villa now, so think I'll sit out. Good luck though, and thanks for the round-up on NHL.

    Bear with me over the e-mail. Easter, and a lot of racing this week have cut into my time.

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete