Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Prix de L'Arc de Triomphe

Here's the tissue for the big race. It's a real shame the big ones have scared off all the medium-sized fishes.

Shirocco 5/2
Deep Impact 7/2
Hurricane Run 5/1
Rail Link 7/1
Price 9/1
Sixties Icon 9/1

It looks likely there isn't even going to be the dead 8. How disappointing. Fabre on the front page of the Racing Post is bewailing the lack of pace in the race but I'd have thought that would actually be against Deep Impact more than his three. Shirocco looks the least complicated and I've been a fan all season. I'm happy to get the last of the 3s. I have Rail Link on-side at 20s although I did ditch half of it after this trial. Sixties Icon looks a touch big at 20s (assuming he runs!) so we'll finish off the portfolio with him.

Shirocco 4pts win at 3/1
Sixties Icon 2pts win at 20/1 (betfair)

1 comment:

  1. That Rail Link voucher at 20s was worth cheering - shame I ditched half of it!!

    ReplyDelete