Monday, September 04, 2006

St Leger tissue

Not very exciting I'm afraid but here it is:

Sixites Icon Evens
Jadalee 8/1
Tusculum 9/1
Red Rocks 10/1
Mountain 33/1
Fire and Rain 33/1
Ask 33/1
Puerto Rico 33/1
Mont Etoile 33/1
Championship Point 33/1
Galient 100/1
The Last Drop 100/1

Sixties Icon looks solid to me. Very difficult to find something to beat it. For place betting I could see Championship Point performing better than of late if over whatever seems to be ailing him, and just possibly Mont Etoile could surprise once again.

I do have some ante post vouchers I rather wish I hadn't on Fire and Rain and Ask, and at least I have beaten the odds on Tusculum. I can't see me dashing to have another bet. My best chance is for Sixties Icon to be one of those big race favourites people want to oppose on a Saturday leading him to drift to ridiculous price - 6/4 would do.

1 comment:

  1. 6/4 indeed - a welcome winner - a shame the blog can't claim any points!

    ReplyDelete