Saturday, October 24, 2009

Saturday 24th October

My new approach to gambling (in-running and trading) requires amazing reservoirs of discipline and patience – somewhat of a learning curve for me, and yesterday I lost the week's profits in one whirl of recklessness. Twat. Football is going better then racing, but jumps racing is much more suitable to my approach than flat racing so I remain obstinately optimistic.

Looking at normal betting today, here's my three draws:
Birmingham/Sunderland
Millwall/Leeds
Gillingham/Charlton


Portsmouth are probably backable at 2/1 as well. (Liverpool are also creeeping towards backable, if everyone continues writing them off).


Racing – for tissue fans here's the Roan chase (fitness worries make it a rather sketchy tissue).
Tidal Bay 4/1
Tartak 4/1
Kicks For Free 9/2
Monet's Garden 9/1
Knowhere 9/1
Don't Push It 9/1
Finger on the Pulse 9/1

which leaves little room for manoeuvres.


For the get rich quick treble how about
Invincible Lad (Pricewise blown the value)
Elusive Pimpernel (not too much rain)
High Heeled (rain, rain, rain!).


I've done a sixfold on the horses and the draws for £80000. That's a fair day's work!

No comments:

Post a Comment