Saturday, October 03, 2009

Saturday 3rd October

After a couple of terrible trading days Monday and Tuesday, I've steadied the ship and am still feeling pretty confident that this is the way forward for me.

Looking at today with old fashioned eyes my football draws would be:
Watford/Cardiff
Wycombe/Orient
Darlington/Macclesfield

(I'll do the treble just in case!)

Cheltenham look a big price against Notts Co (who have hardly set the world alight away from home so far), and some shrewd judges are talking up the chances of Portsmouth against Wolves at 11/4 if you can get it.

Horse racing – Pricewise has probably screwed the price but Border Patrol looked value against Goldikova; and in the past it wouldn't have taken much to presuade me to take on Ghanaati with Strawberrydaquiri.

As for the Cambridgeshire my three darts would be Salute Him, Brief Encounter, and, if you wanted to hit one out of the ballpark, how about Bencoolen, who I'm sure has a race in him in between all his tailed-off efforts. Trebles to win 10k...


I'm off to Chamonix for a break next week, so probably won't post Saturday.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous9:21 AM

    I wonder if this is the weekend that we finally get some draws in the Premiership,Toots?
    Good luck with your bets- I feel you are on the way back.....

    John

    ReplyDelete