Monday, September 28, 2009

Monday 28th September

For the last two weeks I've been playing in-running on the racing, and although it's early days I've been encouraged by what I've been seeing.

However, the profits I've made have been swallowed up by the normal bets (0-12 for the season on football draws!).

So I'm going to concentrate on in-running exclusively for the next however long and see what happens. I see this as my last (last) chance at staying full-time.

So I guess this blog has run it's natural course. Thanks to those who hung around and who enjoyed the good times and, more importantly, gave their support when times were bad. It was much appreciated in what can be a very lonely way to make a living.

I'll post an update every Saturday or so, until it's obvious no-one is looking in any more!



.

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:47 AM

    Hi Toots,
    I would like to wish you the very best of luck in the future,I have really enjoyed looking in on you each day.One last question,have you got fast pics and are you backing or laying.
    Be lucky Billy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Following a similar strategy with legitimate favorites with some success as well.

    All the best in the future Toots. I shall still follow your progress every Sat..

    PS: Don't give up your each way doubles!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous8:37 PM

    desparate news,Toots. I have been looking at your blog at 11.00 a.m every day for the past couple of years and life will not be the same! With the knowledge that you have,you MUST be able to make a profit.
    If you feel that betting in running is the way to go,then definitely look at the golf on a Sunday evening. Bet365 had Woods as favourite even though he was 3 shots behind and playing poorly-must be an angle for you.
    Can't keep a good man down- you'll be back!!!!

    John

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous9:58 AM

    Will miss your daily comments- I will still look in on Saturdays for any updates -Best wishes with your new strategy ---I reckon there will be a tide of football draws anytime soon- hope your on when they happen! ---Jonah

    ReplyDelete