Saturday, February 06, 2010

Saturday 6th February

It looks a bumper day's sport doesn't it?

Here's my take on the action.

Liverpool/Everton I'll wait until in-play.

Italy can keep close to Ireland for a bit – I think I'll back them on the half-time handicap and look to lay off in-running for a free bet. Probably worth laying Ireland at 1.03 as well – very little downside after all and just a chance of nice trade.

England/Wales rugby - I think I'll have a small trade on the draw hoping to lay off for a nice free bet, and then re-lay if it gets nailbitingly close, by which time I may have played in the Villa/Spurs game.

Horses. Tchico Polos should charge into a lead at Sandown – based on previous races – so should trade lower than currently, and who knows if he can get Punchestowns at it over the railway fences he could trade very low.

The three horses I'll be playing with him in get rich trebles and acc are
I'msingingtheblues – loves course, probably trading too high because Ruby not riding, yet C Williams usually rides.
Silk Affair – Gerald Delamere has a feel for these races and makes a good case
Lacdoudal – loves the course and whilstit's a love-bet really, this race has the look of an old guard's race.

I'll also keep an eye on Weird Al at Wetherby as he remains my main Sun Alliance horse.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment