Saturday, February 27, 2010

Saturday 27th February

So my gamble on Miss Mitch disappears down the drain. The prices now look about right. I've got a free bet on Private Be (thanks to Pricewise for once), and will be looking to trade Nacarat assuming he goes clear.


I think Birmingham are slightly too long against Wigan. Their lack of goals at home makes them very appealing for odds compilers to oppose. I'll back them at Evens and cover 0-0.


My going for glory bet this week is terrible value but is definitely going for glory!
Private Be around 12/1
Birmingham 0-0 (no goalscorer) around 8/1
Chelsea 0-0 (no goalscorer) around 12/1
England/Ireland draw around 20/1
Italy/Scotland draw around 20/1
10 silly trebles, and 25p (or whatever breaks the bookie maximum) on the 700,000/1 acc!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Toots.. thought I would pop in to say hello.. fancy a meeting at the dog track i.e. Wolverhampton any time soon?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Toad - yes let's do that - but after Cheltenham and Easter. Be good to catch up.

    ReplyDelete