Saturday, March 06, 2010

Saturday 6th March

Refreshed from a few days by the seaside. More refreshed than my wife anyway, who is busy throwing-up all last week's seafood. Only a matter of time before I join her!


Fulham. Always difficult to be objective about your own side, but I priced them at 6/4 for this. And that was before I saw the injury worries Spurs have in midfield. Spurs would be happy with a draw and I'd happily lay them at 6/4.


For get rich quick purposes I'll be looking at stable-horse Ellerslie George (though vibes have this as a prep), and Au Courant (who remains worryingly long considering Pricewise tipped him). Line Artic won't get a better chance at Kempton. And if you want two old-timers to cross your fingers and hope for a bounce back to form at big prices - how about Tot O' Whiskey and Helen's Vision. More likely to be pulled up though!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you're feeling better! Great blog, thanks!

    Grand National 2010

    ReplyDelete