Saturday, March 13, 2010

Saturday 13th March

Some possible horses to back to lay shorter in-running:
Knockavella Ayr 3:50 (possible unopposed front runner with solid win chance)
Bowleaze Sand 2:30 (loves track, races prominently)
Aathur Sand 3:05 (travels so strongly)


Birmingham have a terrible record against teams above them and Blackburn have a perfect 0-9 away against teams above them. The compilers seem to have this in mind with their prices this morning and I'd say they've overreacted, as do my ratings. Birmingham should keep things tighter than Hull managed and I'd be a layer of Everton at 6/4. Spurs look to be badly missing Aaron Lennon (not a sentence I ever imagined writing) and Blackburn are slowly improving. 4/9 looks very short for a team that's flopped at home a few times this year.


Fancy an each way double on two big priced horses next week? It's the place element I'm interested in - close to 100/1.

Manyriverstocross in the Neptune 25/1 (I really fancy this horse to be in the mix with the step up in trip to suit and his 3rd in the Tote trophy rock solid).
Carruthers in the Gold Cup 50/1 (66/1 available). Not really a win proposition and will get no soft lead, but this may be a small field come the off and his small field record reads 112111.

I'll post every day of the meeting with similarly inspired/stupid ideas!!

.

1 comment: