Friday, March 19, 2010

Friday 19th March

I've got Imperial Commander and Soldatino at 14s, and am happy with that.

If you're looking for a couple of off-the-wall bets how about a couple of 33/1 shots.

Barwell Bridge shouldn't be good enough to win a Triumph, but I'm not sure these are up to much and the ground and pace should be right up his street.

Pigeon Island has look threatening a few this this year (before falling!), and I've had him earmarked for a big handicap - why not the Grand Annual!

2 comments:

  1. Jonah, tell me you kept the faith!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6:32 PM

    Wow!!I had been sticking them in an acca!!still backed the Commander - when that went in I went in on the Pigeon 27/1...lap top froze and it had drifted to 30 plus in running ....came back on 0.01.....fkn unbelievable ...You are the top man I knew you would hit one out the park .thanks mate

    ReplyDelete