Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Wednesday 17th Cheltenham

Somersby and three other seconds for me yesterday....that would have been me on tilt for the rest of the festival in olden days


(On the other hand my 400/1 on CSKA Moscow is still running!)


Today was supposed to be Weird Al and Kalahari King's day. Hopefully the latter will do better than last year's heart-breaker. I'm on at 14s so have everything crossed.

The other horses I like today are all each way propositions.
Manyriverstocross is my "stable" horse for this year, and this looks the perfect race for him. 33/1 was lovely, 16/1 is still too big.

Knockara Beau was given a terrible ride last time, let him give it a go for the front today and he might sneak a place in a race that's usually carnage incorporated.

Spirit River is another horse looking to uphold Tote Trophy form.

Mix them all up and get rich quick!

No comments:

Post a Comment