Saturday, January 29, 2011

Saturday 29th January

Was all set to give you the 1,2,3 in Doncaster's Sky Bet chase! Oh well...

I'm liking the look of the outsiders in the 2m5f chase at Cheltenham today. If you forgive his last run in the mud at Chepstow, then Fine Parchment looks a sporting each way bet today at 20/1. You also have to forgive current stable form, but I'll make him the cornerstone of the day. The Sawyer will be trained for this as well, and with doubts about many of these, I'll do a small saver.

I can't get excited about the Argento. Not least because I was going to put a cheeky tenner on The Tother One midweek, when he was trading at 70s on betfair, but decided he just couldn't be running...

Some nice-looking matches for draw betting in the FA cup, have attracted me instead.

So, something like:

Fine Parchment £25ew at 20/1
The Sawyer £10 at 20/1
£2.50 reverse forecast

£10 Treble returning £13000+
Fine Parchment 20/1
The Tother One 7/1
Southampton 7/1

Football 4 x £5 trebles and £5 acca - all draws:
Everton/Chelsea
Southampton/Man Utd
Wolves/Stoke
Fulham/Spurs


Be lucky.

1 comment: