Friday, June 03, 2011

Oaks

I don't suppose I'll be able to give you the 1,2 like last year! Not least because I've barely seen a trial, not even the 1000 Guineas.

Still, that race was obviously a farce, the horses up front dying in a headwind, so the fave has to be opposable at the price. I liked Havant but not sure about the ground, and Misty For Me is longest at Ladbrokes, always a worry with that stable, and probably a nod towards Wonder of Wonders.

I think I'll go for the well-bred unexposed horse with a canny trainer, be quick before the 20/1's all gone.

Siren's Song £25ew at 20/1

Possibly do an each way double with Resurge who loves the course, and for the get rich quick treble why not throw in a big (and unlikely!) upset in the Coronation Cup with the ultra-game Dandino.



Be lucky....

No comments:

Post a Comment