Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Royal Ascot - Wednesday

Sweet Sanette traded at 1.26 in-running, not that I bailed out!


Jersey Stakes, Codemaster looks solid, but I have to play Western Aristocrat - Noseda/Murtagh with a horse who's about to give up a very nice handicap mark...

Prince of Wales's - looks a two horse race and I'm surprised at the price disparity between the two being as large as it is. Granted the Aussie horse should be favourite, but you have to play Planteur at 9/2.

Hunt Cup - Plenty of horses look laid-out for this. I'll ignore them all. Mont Angel looks solid on what could be a good day for Murtagh. But the one I like is Kay Gee Bee, up against the fence, could have won on Saturday if really trying, still some improvement there. 28/1 each way. Chapter and Verse at 40s also appeals.

Throw £50 across the lot to suit yourself.
For the "get rich quick" bet - Murtagh trebles/acca
and Western Aristocrat/Planteur/Kay Gee Bee.


Be lucky...

No comments:

Post a Comment