Saturday, July 30, 2011

The Stewards Cup

Fingers crossed our horse doesn't die this afternoon.

Tipsters today:

1) One of the longest-standing systems I look out for is when a respected tipster goes out on a limb on a long-priced one. It takes a lot of faith, and deep gut instinct to commit yourself to print on a horse written off by others, trust me, particularly if you're a respected judge. And there's hardly a better judge of sprinters than Emily Weber so it's notable that not only has she spotlighted Brave Prospector this morning, but actually napped him. 33/1 must be a play if, like me, you missed 40s.

2) I always read Gerald Delamere's thoughts closely. Strange then that I've had a humdrum Goodwood (which I thankfully spared you!), and yet he's picked 8 winners from 11 bets this week according to the front page of the Racing Post. Which advertisement probably explains why Colonel Mak is all the rage this morning. Does look like a plot horse though.

3) My own pick is Crown Choice at 20/1+. I'll back all three and do forecasts and for the get rich treble perm them with Novellen lad and Investissement.


Be lucky...

No comments:

Post a Comment