Saturday, August 06, 2011

Rose of Lancaster

I'm not sure I've backed a winner this flat season. Just as well I had that run of big-priced winners at the start of the year. This is what comes of only watching a couple of races a week as opposed to a couple of hundred.

Doesn't seem much point studying form, so I'll go for a jockey this week. Neil Callan goes to Haydock to ride Hot Prospect - the new twist on the old M Jarvis/P Robinson foray to Haydock. What I know of the form and conditions makes the horse look plausible. He then attempts to get back to Newmarket for the outsider in the last. Less plausible, but I'm smitten.

For the treble, why not try Freddie Jacobsen, tucked in behind the leaders in the golf - if only to stop you wasting money on the farce that is Ascot.

Something like
£60 Hot Prospect at 4/1
£10 Bella Noir at 20/1
£10ew double
£10 tbl with Freddie returns about 20k


Be lucky...

No comments:

Post a Comment