Saturday, September 17, 2011

Ayr Gold Cup

Wonder if I'll pick a winner of a flat race this season!

Running out of time, and I can't say the Ayr Gold Cup is one of my favourite races.

Still. I think the Fahey horses and Pepper Lane should make low the place to be. My tissue has Mayson as favourite, so let's start there, solid each way at 5 places.

The two to back him up are Kaldoun Kingdom and the Irish raider Croisultan.


In the football, I'm taken with QPR at 3/1 or better at Wolves, and Bradford at 4/1 or better to beat shell-shocked Crawley. Back at Ayr, he's no price but Poet could get a soft lead in the listed race. These can all make up the 1000/1 four fold


£25ew Moysan 18/1
£10 Kaldoun Kingdom 16/1
£10 Croisultan 16/1
and fcs

£10 acca Moysan/QPR/Bradford/Poet for c £10000



Be lucky...

1 comment: