Thursday, December 29, 2005

Football Matches - New Years Eve

Three postponed games yesterday. Wigan won at 12/5 to give up a miniscule profit on the evening. I'm away tomorrow so will put the New Year's Eve games up early.

Aston Villa to beat Arsenal 5pts at 5/1 (I've been opposing Arsenal away most of the season and have no intention of stopping now)

Spurs to beat Newcastle 5pts at Evens (similarly I've been opposing Newcastle away most of the season and have no intention of stopping now)

Peterborough (away) to beat Northampton 5pts at 7/2

Ipswich to beat Luton 5pts at 11/8

I also follow the notion that teams who have only had one full day's rest between games have it all to do. This picks out Wycombe and Orient on Saturday. I will lay both teams and have a double on their opponents. Recording the lay bets on here is too complicated, so I'll stick to the win bet:
2pts win double Notts Co and Bristol Rovers.


Running totals for blog:
total bets: 13
total wins: 7
points out: 70
points returned: 67.5
% return: 96%
points in play: 33

No comments:

Post a Comment