Friday, March 03, 2006

Football - Saturday March 4th

As per usual, following the ratings. Taking on some of the supposed bigger teams in the lower divisions, remaining convinced that the differences between the teams are much smaller than the oddsmakers suggest.


Fulham 5pts beat Arsenal at 9/4 (the notion of my Fulham being a mere 9/4 to beat Arsenal is frankly unthinkable, and now I've gone and called it value!)

Barnsley 5pts beat Swansea at 5/4

Boston 5pts beat Northampton at 9/5

Lincoln (away) 5pts beat Carlisle at 100/30

Stockport (away) 5pts beat Peterborough at 4/1

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:42 AM

    what just a measly 5 pts on Fulham

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes - thankfully measly!

    Two postponements save me from another whitewash. Barnsley can't even win against 10 - how many times do I seem to have said that this season.

    As for Fulham - the bet was scuppered as soon as Diop wasn't playing.

    I have spent the last two days refining my ratings, to take account of a problem that's been bugging me for a month or so.

    Well, let's hope so!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous5:20 PM

    ouch i had them to lose but at 1-0 and 2-0

    the ratings are not that bad so pls to not refine them so much that they loose their profitability

    GL

    ReplyDelete