Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Strictly Come Dancing

This is turning into a very interesting betting event (seriously!).

It looks like being the first time the professional dancers become significant vote catchers in their own right. Two in particular: Anton who partners the pretty hopeless Jan, and Brendan who has set up a pantomime duo with Claire (disguising the fact they are actually pretty good).

I can see these two pairs causing mayhem in the eviction voting for a while yet. I'll be laying Jan at odds on for eviction this week. The front three in the betting are all Ok and I'm onside with Emma and Mark, but they are nowhere near as good as the favourites of previous years, and all are vulnerable if the public voting is as skewed as I think. So I reckon there's a decent chance, if they maintain their current persona as the naughty/dirty couple, that Claire/Brendan could sneak the final. I've bought them at 3 on the spreads in case.

No comments:

Post a Comment