Saturday, November 25, 2006

Racing - Saturday 25th November

See the previous posting for the Hennessey. Glad I put it up last night as Pricewise chose Preacher Boy and last night's 20/1 has long since gone.


Newbury 1:35

Saintsaire 7/2
Island faith 4/1
Roofing Spirit 6/1
Locksmith 10/1
Bambi De Lorme 10/1
Kalca Mome 10/1
Jacks Craic 16/1
Green Belt Flyer 16/1


Another Saturday, another slew of remarkably short Nicholls runners! We had it off big time last year on Island Faith's first run of the year, and I'm loathe to desert him here - I expect I'll at least save. However, Roofing Spirit hurt us last Friday and I'm on a recovery mission.

Roofing Spirit 6pts win at 11/1


Newbury 3:15

Made in Montot 5/1
Gallant Approach 5/1
No Full 6/1
Big Rob 7/1
Butlers Cabin 7/1

My tissue looks a right mess compared to the books. It looks a race to swerve but my prices have got me betting much bigger than looks sensible.


No Full 5pts win at 10/1
Big Rob 5pts win at 14/1
half pt rev fc


Newbury 3:45

Afsoun 5/1
Sea The Light 5/1
Craven 5/1
Midas Way 5/1
Whispered Promises 11/1
Neevesou 11/1
Anemix 11/1
Iffy 12/1


No way into this - no bet.

Newcastle 3:00

Bob Bob Bobbin 3/1
Neptune Collonges 4/1
King Killone 5/1
AGlass in Thyne 12/1
Hautclan 12/1
Another Promise 16/1
Julius Ceaser 16/1
Fundamentalist 25/1


I'm a big fan of Bob Bob Bobbin and he can win this on his way to the Welsh National. Price not exciting though.


Bob Bob Bobbin 3pts win at 7/2
King Killone 2pts win at 6/1
Julius Caesaer 1pt win at 40/1

Newcastle 3:30

Straw Bear 5/2
Desert Quest 5/2
Noble Request 7/2
Arcalis 7/1


Straw Bear all the rage - looks too short now - I'll play the prices.


Desert Quest 4pts win at 3/1
Noble Request 4pts win at 9/2

2 comments:

  1. Tough day - No Full close but no cigar.

    AT least Preacher Boy plugged on for the hennessey place, and anyone using the tissue like me won't have failed to have bet State of Play at 15s on betfair!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous5:23 PM

    Rarely shout and scream at the telly but was going full pelt on the run in at Mickey Fitz. Good call. Unlucky. Some suggestion that Tom Segal's dismissal of the chances of State of Play contributed to the B/Fair drift. Wasn't on it myself and swerved both Hennessy suggestions as I'd missed the value this morning.

    Anyway Soccer Saturday was fun, watching those three beauties come in, and SIngh as short as 11/10 on B/F for the golf now. Now off to the pub to watch the game.

    Thank you for selections.

    ReplyDelete