Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Racing 12th December

Let's hope today's horses aren't as slow as Brandy Wine yesterday!

Sedgefield 2:20
Calfraz 7/2
Circassian 8/1
Lord Rosskit 8/1
Chickapeaky 8/1
Tomenoso 8/1
Spring Breeze 10/1

Very strange to see John Forbes favourite and I'm still scratching my head over it. It certainly makes my tissue look a bit strange, and my decision pretty easy.

Calfraz 6pts win at 5/1 guaranteed



Sedgefield 2:50
Bongo Fury 5/4
King of the Arctic 5/1
Do L'enfant d'eau 9/1
Ela Re 14/1
Incas 16/1

Bongo looks a legitimate fave here, and the price fair against some very moderate horses.

Bongo Fury 5pts win at 5/4

2 comments:

  1. Not paying attention to Tomenoso's price - much bigger than my 8/1 and unbacked.

    Poor stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. no worries Tooting.. A friend of a friend went to Sedgefield today and asked for some "advice". I independently gave the same selections in the 2:30 & 2:50...

    little comfort

    :-(

    ReplyDelete