Friday, December 15, 2006

Racing 15th December

Ascot 2:35
Natal Evens
Briareus 5/2
Harmony Brig 9/1
Royal Shakespeare 14/1
Knight Legend 16/1

Prices look about right, but Briareus was part of my huge treble last year and has remained firmly in my stable ever since, so I expect I'll back him late on - especially should he drift as looks likely.


Ascot 3:10
Mambo Des Mottes 4/1
Made In Montot 4/1
Bambi de Lorme 8/1
Aleron 9/1
Pass Me A Dime 12/1
My World 12/1
Cossack dancer 12/1
Jericho 111 14/1

Tricky race. I'll have to play Aleron, and may play a couple of drifters to small stakes nearer the time if the betfair odds allow.

Aleron 4pts win at 16/1



Wolverhampton 3;20
Millville 5/2
Alpine Reel 3/1
Velvet Heights 5/1
Sweet Indulgence 5/1
Bahar Shumaal 6/1

Strictly on prices I should be playing the front two. I think I'll wait until later though. In particular Corals going longest about Alpine Reel is worrying.

1 comment:

  1. Briareus touched 4s which was nice. Alpine Reel touched 6s - which wasn't!

    I hope you're getting the hang of these tissues, because the actual advices aren't doing very well!

    ReplyDelete