Saturday, December 09, 2006

Racing - Dec 9th

Some of you will be pleased to know that all racing will be found on here from now on!

Cheltenham 12:20
Tritonix 7/4
katchit 9/4
Pommerol 6/1
Risk Runner 20/1
Peacock 20/1
Zariyan 20/1

The front two are solid, but I've always kept Doumen on my side and see little reason to change now.

Pommerol 3pts win at 8/1


Cheltenham 12:55
Kalca Mome 4/1
Darby Wall 11/2
baby Run 7/1
Kelrev 9/1
Jacks Craic 10/1
Tysou 11/1
Marked Man 12/1
Bohemian Spirit 12/1
Green Belt Flyer 20/1

I like the front two in a "lesser of evils" race, but can't get excited about the prices. May play to small stakes late on.


Cheltenham 1:30
Black Jack Ketchum 1/2
Blazing Bailey 3/1

This may be the day to oppose Black Jack, in sticky ground first time out conceding weight to a seriously tough horse.

Blazing Bailey 3pts win at 7/2


Cheltenham 2:05
Don't Push It Evens
Mr Pointment 4/1
Senorita Rumbalita 9/1
Aztec Warrior 9/1
Best Profile 20/1
Heez a Dreamer 20/1

Looks a cracking race. I've been having a great season with novice chasers, but I admit this is a bit of a hit and hope against a solid fave.

Aztec Warrior 3pts at 16/1


Cheltenham 2:40
Ross River 11/2
Bannow Strand 11/2
Reveillez 6/1
Taranis 7/1
Exotic Dancer 8/1
Hasty Prince 11/1
Thisthatandtother 16/1
Cerium 20/1
Tikram 16/1
Butlers cabin 25/1

My prices may have gone a bit astray after Copsale was pulled out, but my approach remains the same. I'm not overly keen on Taranis nor Exotic Dancer and am happy with my ante post wagers on Ross River and Bannow Strand, and luckily only did Copsale after the final decs. On this morning's prices Bannow Strand remains nicely priced.

Bannow Strand 4pts win at 8/1

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous5:22 PM

    Please come back to Escorial they need people like you... and it's all for a good cause

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:06 PM

    I'm not a member of Escorial but did look in from time to time to see your selections and I'm glad you've decided to go alone, i.e. remain independent. Keep it going and best of luck with all your selections Tooting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks both of you. In a nutshell you represent my contradictory views on the matter!

    It was with sadness I've decided to go my own way, for now at least, and certainly with nothing but good feelings towards Ron and team escorial.

    ReplyDelete