Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Wednesday 29th July

2009 Challenge Fund (£12320)
Current stake - £120

Good start to Goodwood yesterday – with 12/1 Finjaan looking a steal now, plus Drumfire.

Day 2

First two races I have notebook horses occupying the first three places in the market in both races. Not sure whether to play or not to be honest.

3:25 My prices throw up Forgotten Voice as a decent priced outsider here. Noseda certainly likes the horse enough to throw him straight into a group 1 from his last run! Much as I respect the front three I'll take a chance £30 each way at 33/1.

4:00 A few notebook horses in an impossible race. However, I read an interesting article that provides one angle – Johnston's horses do remarkably well in these races from seemingly bad draws (and after recent run). Sabotage ticks those boxes. £60 at 14/1.

5:10 Two notebook horses – Alsace Lorraine and Club Tahiti (an Escorial lay). I'll wait in case rains come.

Do an ew double first two, and a coupleof sneaky trebles.


Mid-week golf madness:
Kevin Na, of course, 66/1
Haldahl 80/1
10ew singles and double.


.

No comments:

Post a Comment