Sunday, May 01, 2011

1000 Guineas

I don't suppose we'll see a performance like Frankel's yesterday, but perhaps we'll get closer to backing a winner!

My problem this morning is that on my tissue Misty For Me comes out as value. The problem is I never get O'Brien's horses right and the clue is usually in the market - when their mob is backing their horses I don't see them as value and they win, and when they don't they drift to big looking prices and they lose. You've been warned.

Of the rest, Moonlight Cloud looks fairly priced and may drift to a big looking price if locals avoid her, but I won't be around to take advantage. Make a Dance is the ridiculous one I like to find at a sexy price, but the price isn't at all what I'd hoped.

All in all, a bit confusing. Still, having had a good day yesterday, I'll play again, something like:

Misty For Me £25 at 11/1
Make a Dance £20 at 16/1
£2.50rev fc


Be lucky...

No comments:

Post a Comment