Wednesday, May 11, 2011

York - Musidora Tuesday

I'm around for York, so will play half stakes.

The 1:30 handicap is all about Taqleed and the two unexposed horses, and the prices reflect that. I can't find an edge I'm happy with at that end of the market, so I'll take speculation to its limits and go for a Fahey horse that probably isn't even trying today judging by the jockey booking. Still , it is 50/1 - Ingleby Spirit.

And having got a taste for 50/1 shots I'll wonder to myself what Peter Chapple-Hyam's apparent no-hoper's doing in a weak looking Musidora, and there goes a few more quid on Whey Sauce.

The sprint has a proper group horse in it - Godolphin may have ruined him, but he looks the one to land the life-changing treble - Delegator.

£5ew Ingleby Spirit 50/1
£5ew Whey Sauce 50/1
£5ew double
£2.50ew treble with Delegator for the £50,000
and if need be £10 Delegator.


Be lucky...(you'll need to be!)

1 comment:

  1. Delegator saves day, but have to say both those 50/1 shots ran well...

    ReplyDelete