Sunday, April 15, 2007

A New Start - 15th April

I'm moving to Shropshire tomorrow. Not sure The Tooting Tissue is going to sound right up there!

We're with the in-laws for a couple of weeks, before moving into rented accommodation in Shifnal whilst we acclimatise and set about finding a new home.

I'll be off-line for at least a couple of weeks before I get sorted, so there won't be any posts on here for a while.

When I'm off I may re-think the blog - it's been struggling and whilst I did have a couple of tough months at the start of the year, and a pretty horrid Aintree, I have actually had a pretty successful start to the year overall and the blog doesn't seem to reflect this. I think I'll need to either post up every single thing (which would be plain tiresome), or focus on quality bets.
We'll see.

Back soon.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck in your move up north. If you decided to stop posting on the blog, I want to take this opportunity to say that you have been a great inspiration and assistance to me in my punting exploits and wish you all the best and a “lucrative” future.

    ReplyDelete