Monday, April 30, 2007

£500 Challenge - Football 30 April

Let's kick this challenge off. It's not exactly a knocking bet but I do have it as value.

Reading £12.50 to beat Newcastle at Evens (or a shade better on the Asian handicap on Betfair).

I have Reading at 5/6 for this - they are going great guns still, and can score compared to a Newcastle side that have only scored 3 goals in 8 matches.

£12.50 = 2.5% of starting fund.

We will have 3 bet levels.
2.5% for normal bets;
5% for coming down the pitch for good thump.
10% for odds-on certainty type bets - eg Australia to win the Ashes.

This is a good deal more aggressive than my usual 0.5% to 1% range but hopefully this side of foolhardy.

I'll put running totals at the bottom of each posting. It is my intention to try to find a bet most days.

No comments:

Post a Comment