Monday, August 13, 2007

Mon 13th August - Big Brother - £500 Challenge

A welcome break, and time to have done my usual research with people who actually still watch this show.

I only watched the first night this year, but it was enough for me to take a small position on the twins. Even though I'm nicely green on them already I now think it's time to get stuck in. Making them one entity was just the momentum they needed at exactly the righ time. They are sweet, natural, good-natured people with a little bit of difference to them, so tick all the boxes.

At Evens against a fading Brian and Big Brother shenanigans it's worth letting the £500 challenge have a lick of the spoon.


£500 Challenge
The Twins win big brother at Evens (dutch the two on betfair).

Running Total
£557.24 (which isn't too healthy!)

No comments:

Post a Comment