Saturday, October 06, 2007

Saturday 6th October

A late play on No To Trident at Wolverhampton of all places recovered some of yesterday's losses. Still a very good week, although baldfred obviously knows more about Accrington than I do!


A few tissues for old time's sake today.


Newmarket 2:45
Creachadoir 3/1
Jumbajukiba 3/1
Tabosas 11/2
King of Argos 20/1
Caldra 20/1


Really like the Irish raider here and I'll back him to place at around Evens.


Newmarket 3:20
Echelon 7/4
Nannina 7/2
Simply Perfect 7/2


Think the latter flattered in the Falmouth, and Nannina needs to find some form. Echelon rock solid.


Newmarket 3:55
Pipedreamer 6/1
Monte Alto 9/1
Supaseus 10/1
Teslin 10/1
The Illies 10/1
Docofthebay 10/1
Greek well 10/1
Mutajarred 20/1
Seabow 20/1
Fremen 20/1
Escape Route 20/1


Most of the unexposed horses actually have to carry penalties. The one that stands out on my prices is Supaseus, who goes best fresh and who the ever shrewd Morrisson seems to have kept back for this. I'll back him to place.


I haven't forgotten that one of the best ways I make my profits is by landing a few winners in abunch in doubles or trebles. Just because I'm playing the place market now I don't intend to throw that baby away. So, I'll include these three in any multiples.


Kempton 4:20
For my bet of the day I'm going to the sand again – (slipperytoad will be pleased!)
SriKuantan – to place.

Not much depth in this race and the fave may be overbet.



Football
Staying in the bottom tier and with some trepidation too, but I have Rochdale at solid odds-on to beat Bury and you can just about get Evens on the asians if you shop around.



£500 Challenge
SriKuantan £15 to place at Evens or better


Running Total
£527.49











No comments:

Post a Comment