Friday, August 14, 2009

Friday 14th August


2009 Challenge Fund (£11200)

Current stake - £120


Apart from the many bad bets I've done this week, I've also failed to place bets I considered – Woods to lead after first round at 10/1 and someone being sent off in Scotland/Norway game at 9/2 both had my finger hovering - and why I didn't back both Without a Prayer and Mac Love yesterday is a proper hindsight view.

At least I did manage to add Woods to my portfolio before the off.

Newbury 4:35 Arwaah is in the notebook, and hopefully has only been absent due to Tregoning's troubles. £100 at 4/1

Football – this weekend I'll sit on the ratings, but here's the draw “threeplay”.
Bolton/Sunderland draw
Nottm Forest/WBA draw
Swansea/Middlesbrough draw
3 x £90 singles and £30 treble

No comments:

Post a Comment