Monday, August 24, 2009

Monday 24th August

2009 Challenge Fund (£9770)
Current stake - £120

Two simple match bets for Monday.

Liverpool are not exactly value on ratings but Aston Villa look like they may take time to regroup this season. I'm also quite taken with the Early Bird column in the Racing Post and that alerts me to Wolves's great price against Hull this weekend – Hull look like they could cost me some money this season, as they've gubbed me both opening weeks and I'm against them again.

Liverpool beat Aston Villa £140 at 9/4
Wolves beat Hull £60 at 11/10

1 comment:

  1. I took a little Liverpool since I'm watch the game. Couldn't find a price anywhere close to yours (2,25 right? I took some -1 goal at 1,56.

    Small profit on Allsvenskan today because I was too scared to go for the -0,5 on Trelleborg and took too little of Gefle since I thought they were too close in price compared to my model's. We also took a loss on Orgryte who managed to win at home. Still, we had a ROI of 105 % today and 127 % over the league round. Now let's hope for Häcken tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete