Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Racing - Jan 3rd - Wetherby

Wetherby 1:25
Smoothly Does It 6/4
Ellway Prospect 11/2
The Hairy Lemon 11/2
John Forbes 11/2
Circassian 14/1

Lightweights dominated at Ayr yesterday and will probably do so again here. I'm pretty much already committed though because Ellway Prospect is in my virtual stable after winning a thumping amount at Taunton. The 2m trip is a real worry and it will need to be a thorough stamina test to give her a chance. Also not happy that Dickie is riding instead of Jamie Moore as he looked to give up at Sandown as soon as the shoving started.

Still, she owes me nothing, and this isn't much of a race.

Ellway Prospect 4pts win at 8/1



Wetherby 3:05
Jungle Jinks 5/2
Kerrys Lad 3/1
Sharp jack 3/1
Devils Run 9/2

One of these will have a going day. No idea which one. No bet.

1 comment:

  1. ho hum. At least I saved my money in the chase.

    ReplyDelete