Thursday, January 04, 2007

Racing - Thursday 4th Jan

Fontwell 1:40
Hes the Gaffer 6/4
Sha Bihan 4/1
Jolly Boy 9/1
Walcot Lad 12/1

Not a very inspiring race. The fave is Ok but not exaclty solid, and I'm happy to take a chance that the King stable have a decent enoygh prospect. Walcot Lad does all his winning in the Spring but Corals 11/1 catches the eye, and I may have a tickle later on.

Sha Bihan 4pts win at 5/1+



Lingfield 3:30
Kipsigis 7/2
Bring me Sunshine 7/1
Theatre 7/1
Chamacco 7/1
English Jim 8/1
Alfasonic 11/1
High Hope 12/1
Methodical 16/1

I was on Kipsigis last time and am not keen on deserting him, but this looks pretty open and the price not very tempting. Instead I'm going to forgive Bring Me Sunshine his last run, and also side with the bottomweight in heavy ground. Being up in class and outof the handicap in such conditions has never bothered me, and the small stable seems to have led to a bit of value.

Bring Me Sunshine 4pts win at 14/1
English Jim 4pts win at 16/1
half pt rev fc

1 comment: