Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Racing - Wednesday 24th Jan

Huntingdon 2:00
Royal Shakespeare 7/4
Another Promise 9/4
Rasharrow 9/4

I can't really have Royal Shakespeare as a chaser at all. That said he's already beaten Rasharrow (gets weight now) and Another Promise doesn't look overly tempting back at 2m. All in all disappointing. No bet.



Huntingdon 3:00
Moncadou 11/8
Dream Alliance 2/1
Only Vintage 11/2
Jaunty Times 10/1

I backed Dream Alliance the last twice. He did the job well first time but stopped very quickly in terrible ground last time. Moncadou getting 6lbs off of him should be enough but I wasn't as impressed with his Newbury run as others were. Only Vintage has started off softly softly and on the basis that the step up in trip will actually favour him, the price looks a shade long, though no doubt I'm chasing cars.

Only Vintage 4pts win at 8/1



Catterick 2:10
Thunder Rock 5/2
Welcome to Unos 11/2
The Dukes Speech 9/1
Lucky Duck 9/1
Through the Rye 12/1
Karathaena 14/1

The race revolves around Thunder Rock. Nothing excites me. Lucky Duck is lurking though and I may have a tickle late on.

1 comment:

  1. Please don't do this to me - gubbed in a photo. What a month.

    ReplyDelete