Sunday, May 17, 2009

Sunday 17th May

2009 Challenge Fund (£13150- £120 in play unaccounted)
Current stake - £120

The disqualification of Georgia probably cost Russia their top 10 finish last night, which is at least a small irony to take from the evening!

I was so close yesterday to doing Fulham to win and Bolton to draw, instead of the other way round (a mis-judgement that appears to have cost £1400ish).

C'est la vie. And Steve Palmer's column cheered me up no end this morning – at least I maintain a business-like approach!

Day off today.




Barking Bets (Banked £1375/Current fund £1760 – 1 bet in play unaccounted)


Both Liverpool and Chelsea are fairly priced. In-running may provide better pickings. Cricket could get a bit nervy!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:47 AM

    Managed to get back most of my Players Championship money on Zach- a week too late!
    Quite fancy Cabrera and Donald for the BMW this weekend.
    Toots- any chance you may get back into the short priced Tennis bets ?

    John

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tennis - I'll pay a bit more attention now through the French and Wimbledon. I got sick of all the injuries and tanking to be honest John!

    ReplyDelete