Thursday, May 28, 2009

Thursday 28th May

2009 Challenge Fund (£13270- £220 in play unaccounted)
Current stake - £120

Let's move on!

I did an ante post Derby bet yesterday £40 Age of Aquarius at 30/1. I'm not alone in thinking the O'Brien outsiders look too long and his faves too short.

Racing today.

I'll do a “threeplay” this afternoon, and think about Sandown whilst I'm watching.
Ayr 2:20 Maison Brillet (decent debut, weak looking race, Johnson's track)
Yar 3:10 Big Bay (Wood Ditton form looks good enough here)
Ling 4:00 Fairmile (good run last time, aw experience, and tactically versatile)

Something like
Maison Brillet £70 to return £280
Maison Brillet £40 to return £300
Fairmile £65 to return £280
£20 treble to return £2400


I'll possibly put Sandown bets up later.



Barking Bets (Banked £1375/Current fund £1615 – 1 bet in play unaccounted)


No bet yet.

4 comments:

  1. I wish I had have backed Maison Brillet twice.

    Still, in profit.

    Tonight - I've followed Pricewise/Gerald Delamere in with £60 win Cima De triomphe, and also hope Dunno can get a soft lead in the last £60 at 12s.

    Chuck in Bridge of Gold for an unlikely treble!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh that was nice - hope some of you saw this earlier.

    Shame I put Bridge of Gold in the treble instead of my other choice Border Patrol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous8:18 PM

    nice one toots i tailed the horses today didnt see the races was playing golf how did conduit run cheers rw(your new best friend)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're welcome!

    Conduit was themoral winner - and actually won everywhere but the line itself - going to be a major player this year for sure.

    ReplyDelete