Sunday, February 19, 2006

Escorialracing.co.uk

Just another reminder that my racing tips can be found (for free) on:


www.escorialracing.co.uk


Yesterday was a great day. I started the day completely out of love with jumps racing, and with a heavy heart at the prospect of watching which plodding nag would stagger through the mud at Haydock, Lingfield and Uttoxeter.

A few hours later I was cracking open the champagne after my biggest winning bet ever - an each way double on Briareus at 16/1 and All in the Stars at 11/1. I even threw in an ew bet on Ossmoses at 18/1 for good measure. Days like that don't come round very often.

24pts recommended returned over 240 pts. Excuse me for blowing my own trumpet, and I hope the gambling gods aren't watching! Better than this blog has performed in the last fortnight! That's how it goes of course. I have 4 separate betting funds (racing, sports, golf and trading), and when one does exceptionally well you can bet another will be floundering! They are all profitable in the long-term, so it's important not to get too carried away by results like yesterday, or too despondent about a losing streak. Easier said than done!

Anyway, check out the site, especially Saturdays. There's plenty of top judges on there.
Escorial's ratings are remarkable; Maurice's ratings for the big races a must read, and Colin's eyecatchers your very own notebook. And plenty more.

No comments:

Post a Comment