Friday, February 10, 2006

Totesport Trophy - Newbury Saturday

Racing still provides the bulk of my turnover. However, this is changing quite quickly and I consciously decided to make this blog reflect my new direction. However, that's no reason not to include the big races on here.


For those interested I usually post my racing tissue and advice on the following website:


www.escorialracing.co.uk


It's a great (free) site. Wander over and have a look.


I'll put my prices up for this race over there Saturday morning (by which time I may have come up with some different tips!). However, here's the three I've taken against the field at good each way prices.


Briareus 2pts ew at 20/1
Arch Rebel 2pts ew at 25/1
Manorson 2pts ew at 33/1

A fancy bit of mid-week trading on Natal at 25/1 and 13/1 has left me with a free bet on him as well but that obviously doesn't count for anything here.

2 comments:

  1. Meeting abandoned - a real shame, and with mid-week racing being so terrible mid-winter a real loss as well.

    Plus I managed to lose a wedge on two races I wouldn't have got involved in otherwise - mug.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6:25 PM

    A lot of meetings have been cancelled recently..

    Best of luck on the week ahead!

    maj

    ReplyDelete