Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Johnnie Walker golf and AT&T golf

I thought I had put up an in-running golf thread from last week, but it doesn't seem to have worked. That's a bit of a shame as I recommended Holmes at 14/1 and Els at 6s!! Still, it isn't here, can only assume I didn't press "publish" - so serves me right.

Holmes was about the only thing that went right for me this weekend, which I was due for sure.

This week looks speculative at best - a windy course in Australia and a US pro-am are events to play from the 3rd round onwards really.


Johnnie Walker

Hensby 1pt ew at 40/1

Green 1pt ew at 40/1

Webster 1pt ew at 100/1



AT&T

Furyk 1pt win at 11/1

Atwal half point ew at 100/1

Bjornstadt half point ew at 150/1

Villegas half point ew at 125/1




Running totals for blog:
Points out: 289
Points returned: 436.05
% returns: 151%
Points in play incl above: 45

1 comment:

  1. Green finished in the frame - so no damage done.

    ReplyDelete