Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Golf - Nissan and Malaysian Open

I really feel that the wrong golfers are favourites for the Malaysian Open. It's very tough for Europeans over there. I hope to take advantage.

In America there's scope to back a few given Tiger's desperate course record - but I'll probably wait until in play to get more involved.

I got some great prices Monday (Stenson 50/1 and Randhawa 20/1, but they've gone now sadly)


Malaysian Open
Jaidee 2pts win at 14/1
Randhawa 2pts ew at 16/1


Nissan
Stenson 1pt ew at 40/1
Chad Campbell 1pt ew at 33/1
Palmer half point ew at 150/1

1 comment:

  1. Jaidee - 2nd. Actually I'm cross with myself there - my initial plan was to back them both ew - but greed got the better of me when I couldn't get the 16/1 I was hoping for. A real bad decision.

    The Nissan no good either.

    ReplyDelete