Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Golf - Chrysler and WGC

Little interest in the Chrysler this week, but there are some upstarts I've been following and may as well keep them on-side in such a weak event.


1pt ew Bjornstadt at 50/1
1pt ew Villegas at 50/1
half point ew Bertsch at 100/1


For the WGC Matchplay I like the look of the lower half and the lower quarter in particular. I will be using my ratings for some match betting, but doubt I'll post those up here. I'll wait until closer to the quarter finals for any proper outright betting, but can't resist one small wager to get started.

1pt ew Paul McGinley at 80/1

2 comments:

  1. What a silly betting tournament the WGC is. Hopeless. We're avoiding it for now at least.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did well to get out of WGC - Chrysler no good either, at least both were quiet.

    ReplyDelete